Designed for applications requiring a compact, very cost effective and high pressure rated valve with extended cycle life. Among lower cost solenoid valves, Series WCM represents the best combination of price and performance available.
- 125 PSI inlet & backpressure rating with 0.4 Cv
- Continuous duty, 11 watt NEMA 4X CSA approved coil.
- Rugged black polypropylene design, normally-closed valve.Ideal for processes with less aggressive liquids compatible with a wetted metal core.
- Compact Size: At just over 4 in. high, these valves are ideal for limited space installations. Weighs just 13 oz. total.
- Economical: Low unit cost coupled with high pressure ratings and considerable flow rate (Cv of 0.4) offer excellent opportunitiesfor systems requiring quick opening/quick closing solenoid valves.
- High Pressure: Particularly for applications where high back pressures(up to 125 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flowto spray nozzles, high pressure water injections, etc. Inlet pressure to 125 PSI. Series WCM will open or close underany combination of pressures, as long as backpressure does not significantly exceed inlet pressure.
- Unique Design: Glass-filled polypropylene cover isolates coiland protects valve body from excessive heat, permitting upto 60 cycles per minute.
- Versatility: The wetted metal core is well suited to city water,many waste water applications, pure water, and mild chemicals.
- Superior Performance: 2,000,000 cycles in lab conditions.
- Energy Efficient: Molded 11 Watt NEMA 4X style coil with DIN standard connector results in low energy consumption...CSA approved.
- Size: 1/2 in. pipe size with .14" (3.05 mm) Orifice.
- Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to harsh environments.