Discontinued No Repacement At This Time.......
GPI's new, battery-powered Wireless Transmitter is designed to transmit flowrate from G2/A2 Series meters to the Receiver. This system includes both the Transmitter and Receiver. The Wireless Transmitter is perfect in many plant applications. Both Transmitter and Receiver are color coded making installation easy for optimum signal transmission.
- Kit Includes: Transmitter to fit to G2/A2, Receiver includes 25 feet cable, Transmitter Battery Pack
- Transmission Frequency: 903.37 MHz-921.37 MHz
- Power Supply: Transmitter: Battery Pack (2 each) 3/4 AA Lithium (3.6V each - 7.2V total), Receiver: 5 VDC - 35 VDC
- Signal: Transmitter: Delayed Burst Transmission Method, Receiver: Open Collector (Current Sinking), Max. OFF Voltage: 60V, Max. ON Voltage: 200 mA
- Transmission Distance: 300 ft. Maximum; Line of Sight
- Available Channels: Eight
- Transmission Time Intervals: Four (1 sec., 2 sec., 5 sec., 10 sec.)
- Enclosure: NEMA4