The SIGNET 2715 and 2717 ORP Electrodes feature a double-junction combination electrode with unique integral I.D. resistor for automatic sensor recognition by the SIGNET 8710 pH/ORP Transmitter. The chemically resistant CPVC body, and twist-lock connection make removal and replacement of electrodes fast and simple. For use with the SIGNET 2720 Pre-amplifier.
- Construction Materials: CPVC with Viton O-rings.
- Temperature Range:
- 32 to 185 °F (0 to 85 °C Bulb)
- 50 to 185 °F (10 to 85 °C Flat)
- Submersible and in-line mounting capability
- Double-junction combination electrode
- Electrode: Platinum Rod
- Reference Electrode: Ag/AgCI.
This product is replaced by 3-2725-60 verify proper preamp