The +GF+ SIGNET 2350 Temperature Sensor has a one piece injection molded PVDF body that is ideal for use in high purity applications. It also outlasts metal sensors in aggressive liquids and eliminates the need for costly custom thermowells. These sensors ore available with a proprietary digital output (S3
L) or field-scalable 4 to 20mA output. Dual threaded ends (3/4 in. NPT) allow submersion in process vessels, or in-line installation with conduit connection. An integral adapter kit (sold separately) may be used to create a compact assembly with field mount versions of the +GF+ SIGNET 8350 Temperature Transmitter.
- 4 to 20 mA or digital output
- Standard 3/4 in. NPT process connection
- One-piece injection molded PVDF body
- Easy installation
- PT-1000 platinum RTD in extended tip for quick response
- Threaded for in-line or submersible installation.
- Compatible Instsruments: The 2350 Temperature sensor is compatible with the following +GF+ SIGNET Instruments: 8900.