The Rotary Peeler is used for the exterior pipe preparation in the electrofusion process.
The scrapers are made of cast aluminum and available in 1-1/4” IPS to 12” IPS.
The scraper is designed to be low profile and sized for a single pipe size.
They clamp around the pipe and are designed for both coupling and sidewall fusions.
• Fully concentric design so it doesn’t egg the pipe as it scrapes.
• Thin width design to help with coiled pipe.
• Fully floating blade with some oscillation to help deal with slightly imperfect pipe.
• Sealed stainless bearings to protect the pipe, increase the durability of the peeler, and reduce the effort needed to scrape.
• Quick close spring loaded closure design to ensure proper pressure on the pipe.
• Ergonomic grips to reduce fatigue on operator.
• Carbide blade with depth guides on both sides of the angled blade to provide even blade wear, extend the life of the blade, reduce drag to ease effort needed.
• Comes with a protective case to help maintain the tool in good working order.
• High quality, made by GF, field tested in Europe for approx. 8yrs before being introduced to the American market. Size
The pencil and molded scrapers are used in the exterior pipe preparation for electrofusion.
The pencil scrapers are for tubing sizes ½” CTS – 2” IPS.
In addition, the pencils scrapers have replaceable blades and calibration mandrels to set the blades at the correct depth.
The molded scrapers are for larger pipe sizes from 1-1/4”IPS up to 6” IPS, and are an economical tool that provides quality scraping.
These items will be discontinued as supplies are depleted.
We have the most complete offering of plastic piping systems with more than ten materials to choose from Our Custom Products fabrication group of highly-trained craftsmen is capable of turning your ideas and concepts into reality. With a full complement of specialized plastic fabricating equipment, and our new and much larger manufacturing facility in-house, GF can handle your most challenging project with the attention to detail you expect.
Some of our capabilities include
• CNC turning with live tooling
• 5 axis CNC mills
• Hot gas welding
• Extrusion welding
• Clean room welding and assembly (Class 10,000)
• IR, butt, socket, BCF, and electrofusion welding
• ASME B31.3 Bonding and cementing
• System assembly
• Testing- hydrostat or pneumatic
• Sidewall fusion
• Saddle welding
• Enclosures and wiring