- 1/4” Through 24” Availability Spears® comprehensive line of CPVC fittings offers a variety of con gurations in Schedule 80 sizes 1/4” through 24”.
- Exceptional Chemical & Corrosion Resistance Unlike metal, CPVC fittings never rust, scale or pit, and will provide many years of maintenance-free service and extended system life.
- Higher Temperature Ratings High Temperature CPVC Thermoplastics can handle fluids at service temperatures up to 200°F, allowing a wide range of process applications, including hot corrosive liquids.
- Higher Flow Capacity Smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than conventional metal fittings.
- Lower Installation Costs Substantially lower material costs than steel alloys or lined steel, combined with lighter weight and ease of installation, can reduce installation costs by as much as 60% over conventional metal systems.
- CPVC Valves SPEARS® CPVC Valve products are available for total system compatability and uniformity; see SPEARS® THERMOPLASTIC VALVES PRODUCT GUIDE AND ENGINEERING SPECIFICATIONS (V-4).
Always Follow manufactures joining and installation instructions to ensure a proper and safe installation, please call us with any questions.